Friday, October 1, 2010

Texas vs. OU Rivalry Tomorrow!


Oklahoma and Texas are my two most hated teams in college football. I love to see both of them lose, hear them choke, and watch the tears fall down there cheeks after a lose. BUT, I can't deny that it is one of the greatest rivalry games in football.

The only time I cheer for Texas is when they play for Oklahoma. That is how bad of a taste Oklahoma leaves in my mouth. I hope that Texas wins tomorrow, because I think Oklahoma is very over-rated. They almost lost to Utah State, and barely survived Air Force. I hope Texas plays better tomorrow than they did last week.

Enjoy the video. It gave me chills as I thought about the history, tradition, and passion of this game. I look forward to a great day of college football tomorrow. Treat the wifey good tonight to make sure you get the PERFECT SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment