Monday, October 11, 2010

Milk It!


I am an undergrad right now, but my plans are to go to law school. I had to take the dreaded LSAT this past Saturday, and it was not the way I wished to spend my weekend. I woke up early, my eyes felt like lead, and my stomach was in knots. I got to the testing center at 7:45 and finally left at 1:30. It was a long day. BUT, i was able to milk it for a full day of college football.


When I got home, my wonderful supportive wife, was so happy to have her husband back. She told me it was my day. I told her my head hurt, I was tired, and i could really go for some college football. My beautiful wife obliged and I was able to sit in front of the T.V. for countless hours watching television.


The best part about the day, for over an hour my wife rubbed my neck, back, and face to help me get all the stress out. I was able to watch the Gamecocks upset the Tide, see the Cougars get their mojo back, and saw my Trojans lose in the last seconds. The LSAT sucked, but I sure got a great deal for taking it.


Men, when you are "sacrificing" for the family, MILK IT! The wife, for a only a day, will let you be KING of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the LSAT went well. I think you deserved an afternoon of football!

    ReplyDelete