Saturday, October 2, 2010

Predictions For Today

I have a few predictions for the games today. I think that OU will finally be defeated this week. They have had some close calls throughout the season, and I think this is a game they lose. The game is always close, but I predict that Texas will be out to win today; especially after the embarrassing loss to UCLA last week.

Florida will lose to Alabama. I think that the game will be close, but I think Alabama has a better, more mature team this year. I don't want to underestimate Urban and his coaching staff, but I think that Alabama just has better athletes this year. I am predicting Alabama by 10.

The one upset I can see today is Stanford over Oregon. I have thought that Stanford has been over-rated this year, but I am now a believer. I can't wait for the games today. It will be a lot of time in front of the T.V. today. In a half hour, I think I will spend the next hours on the couch! Oh, how great this season is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how about a little Michigan love on your blog? Are you loving our quarterback or what? Denard rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete